DELIALGO IS LOOKING FOR FINTECH INTERNS
Fintech is a rapidly growing industry in which “finance” and “technology” merge together. The term refers to any business that uses technology to enhance or automate financial services and processes and serves the interests of both consumers and businesses in multiple ways. From mobile banking and insurance to cryptocurrency and investment apps, fintech has a seemingly endless array of applications.
DeliAlgo is a Singapore-based technology company that provides state-of-the-art F&B services, cutting-edge marketing technology, and crypto services along with personal financial management services to global consumers.
To inspire the next generation of Vietnamese to pursue a career in FinTech, we are launching a paid Internship Programme in Fintech for students at Computer Science and Finance fields at universities in Hochiminh City and surrounding areas to join our junior Fintech Research Team in January 2022. We are looking for bright, dynamic and driven individuals who has analytical mindset and motivated to work in a potential and dynamimc environment.
This program will offer you great exposure within all aspects of Fintech industry, with the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and fun team along with working in a fast-paced, disruptive, global Fintech organisation. If you are interested in FinTech, this is the right opportunity for you.
What does an Fintech intern do:
As a fintech intern, you’ll gain important skills such as how to build and test projects, come up with thought out solutions, and collaborate both with higher level professionals and interns. Many FinTech interns will learn, or begin to master, programming languages–both familiar and new.
What does an Fintech intern need:
• A willingness to learn and interest in FinTech
• Knowledge of both financial and technological trends
• A genuine passion, or keenness for the Tech sector
• 3rd – 4th year students
For CS students:
• Strong skills in programming languages, mathematical courses. There is no pre-defined qualification set, as the role will be very varied.
For Finance students:
• Strong skills in finance, accounting, mathematical. There is no pre-defined qualification set, as the role will be very varied.
You Will Work With
• An exciting opportunity to work in a young and dynamic working environment
with professionals and scientists from Vietnam, Korea
February 2022 (02/2022)
+84 96 417 42 31